Maria Chr. Marinou Law Firm assists and provides services to local and International clients in various economic industries from registration, administration and management of the company.
We offer solutions, ideas and strategies born out of our understanding of the business in question and its goals. We intend to deliver these solutions ideas, and strategies efficiently and cost-effectively through teams committed to their successful implementation.
Direct channel of communicating partners’ needs and wants will also be established.
Our corporate law expertise includes:
- Company formation
- Fiduciary and Nominee Services
- Secretarial Services and Company Management
- Submission of applications to the Registrar of Companies
- Allocation/transfer/alternation of share capital
- Opening and management of bank accounts
- Registration of trademarks and patents
- Statutory articles changes
- Preparation, review and execution of commercial agreements
- Formation of Partnerships
- Joint ventures and partnership agreements
- Corporate Litigation;
- Arranging notarisation, certification and apostille authentication of documents
Advantages of Company Registration in Cyprus:
- The lowest tax system as compared to other member States of the European Union, at 12.5% on taxable profits.
- No withholding tax on dividends paid to non-resident shareholders
- A mature network of double tax treaties in operation
- Cyprus does not charge any withholding tax on interest paid to non-resident receivers.
- No inheritance tax
Upon provision by the Client of the necessary information required that will be communicated to him/her the Company’s incorporation will start taking place.
The time required for the examination and provision of a decision in relation to a company name application is approximately 3-5 working days, whereas the time required for the incorporation of a company is approximately 5-10 working days, depending on the workload of the Registrar.
- Every Company is required to maintain proper accounting records, prepare annual financial statements to be submitted to the relevant authorities and to obtain a Tax Identification Number.
- Annual fees for bookkeeping and accounting depend on the number of transactions.
- There is an Annual LEVY payable to the Registrar of Companies (payable till 30 June each year) which is €350.
- The Cyprus companies are obligated to submit every year the Annual Return (form HE32) with the Company Registrar. The Annual Return contains statutory information of the company as at the date of the AGM (Annual General Meeting) as well as a certified copy of the audited financial statements of the previous year.
Again, If you wish to speak to a member of our Corporate and Commercial Law Team then please contact us.
Leave us a note and we will get back to you