If you are in a dispute with another person or organisation and thinking about taking legal action against them, it’s vital to have the support of litigation lawyers.
When facing litigation, clients need to be confident since there is not only a financial interest to protect, but also potentially a client’s future. We will work with you to evaluate the strengths and limitations of your position at an early stage.
Our litigation team believes in securing the best outcome for our clients and provides specialist legal advice and represents individual people and organisations in Courts.
Our areas of work include:
- Alternative dispute resolution – Mediation
- Banking and finance disputes
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Employment and labour issues law
- Environmental law
- Fraud and asset recovery
- Intellectual property
- Public and administrative law
- Shareholder disputes
- Property litigation
- Personal injury
Leave us a note and we will get back to you